Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Few Things.

I've never watched Titanic with anyone. It's embrassing how emotional I get just by putting the DVD into the player.
For realz.
Bad emotional.
Like blubbering child emotional.

Work started off bad today but then slowly got better after I got back from my dinner break. I like to mope around the place usually. And act pissed off whenever anyone asks anything of me. It makes me giggle.

Ever since coming home, I've found myself staying up much longer than I ever did when I was at school. It's strange. I typically just put one song on repeat and listen to it for two hours and surf the web.

I keep getting more and more excited about the mission trip with each passing day. It's going to be a different, amazing experience. I can already feel God working as we prep for our tasks.
Excitement!

No comments: