Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is That Possible?

----
A rough French to English translation:

They tell me that destiny makes fun of us,
that it gives us nothing and that it promises everything.
It seems happiness is at hand,
so we tend the hand and we find ourselves crazy.

----

Tiredness has a way of hitting me at 2:52:43 pm everyday. Or so it seems.

I am glad my friends all exchange music. Sometimes I put stuff on my computer that I don't even listen to once, but then on the off-chance of a lucky shuffle, something will play and I'll just become obsessed with it for about thirty minutes. Or just long enough to type a blog about how intriguing it is.


Overall, the past 24 hours have been a complete emotional roller coaster. So much is happening to me and being said to me. I don't even know what to pray about sometimes. Sometimes I don't even know if I could formulate my thoughts in to a legitimate sentence that would make sense to anyone if I said it out loud. Fortunately, God is able to hear past the babble and rambling I might make and know what's up in my heart and mind and soul and body.



There is a light at the end of this tunnel and it is my porch light.

No comments: