Thursday, November 27, 2008

Good to be Home.

Today was essentially perfect.

Asheville is amazing. God greatly blessed me when he decided to place me here.
Just walking around downtown was lovely. I ran into so many people I haven't spoken to in years, and it was so awesome. Catching up with people is so good.
It's such a good scene to be in. Such a good place to get coffee and experience your life.
The weather was just incredible. It was chilly, but the sun was out and so if you walked in the sun you could keep warm.
As a whole, the people here are incredible. There are so many talented individuals walking the streets, displaying their artistic abilities.
Just randomly greeting people with a "Happy Thanksgiving" makes my heart so happy.

How can I doubt anything when there is so much good and beauty in my own backyard?

No comments: