Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Since first hearing "Skinny Love", I haven't had a song that I am absolutely enthralled with. That song has now come in the form of "Worth Keeping" by the everybodyfields. I saw them live over this past weekend, and though I had heard the song before the show, I was just in astounded with how awesome it is. I mean come on, "Take your hands out of your pockets and hold me".. romance doesn't get much more needful then that..Jill Andrews has vocals that will slay your soul. Her voice is so pure, sensitive, and compassionate. You can hear the sadness in her voice at some points. Sam Quinn's voice is remarkable as well. It fits right along with his eccentric personality. The two's chemistry on stage is unmatchable. The entire band is quirky, and really enjoy playing their "alt-country" music.

It's the fifth of Novemeber, 2008. I've changed my major and selected classes for next semester. There's going to be a new president.
My, how the time flies.

No comments: