Monday, April 13, 2009

Adventureland.

So I just saw Adventureland. I feel the same way about it as I do Nick and Nora's.
It had it's moments. I wish Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader had been more primary than secondary characters. But the parts they were in kicked butt. That Jesse Eisenberg fella is just trying to be Michael Cera. And I hate to admit it, Eisenberg, but no one does awkward, innocent young adult better than Michael Cera. So keep trying. Kristen Stewart needs to step up her game if she wants to break the creepy vampire image. In Adventureland she's just creepy carnival homewrecker. She's just creepy all around.
Oh well. I need to re-watch Superbad.



Also, very excited about this.
Coming soon. The newest, hippest indie flick.
John Krasinski & Maya Rudolph.
Away We Go.
This is going to be oh so good.
(fingerscrossed.)

No comments: