Sunday, April 5, 2009

You're Never Giving Up.

I am so beyond grateful that four years tomorrow a family choose to give my mother life. That family is a blessing and my mother is a miracle. I know that when I see their daughter in Heaven that we all will just be in awe and rejoicing in the goodness of God. I know that I'll never, ever be able to express my love, gratitude, and compassion for her during this lifetime.

God is so good to us and we don't even realize it! He blesses us more than we know, and we just look over it and pass it by. His goodness is everywhere! Why am I just now truly beginning to see it all around me? And in me?

Did you see the sky today? It was beautiful!

The kingdom was inside that little girl!
The kingdom is inside in my mother!
The kingdom is inside me and it's aching to get out and cover this place.

Go here and just listen. Hear the words, let them seep into your heart.
We're going on the 17th.
And we've got a Suburban.

No comments: