Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You're An Animal Doctor?

I have been internally and mentally debating the past few weeks about my eating habits. It's only been about since January or February of this year that I started to eat meat again after an almost two year hiatus from the delicacy. The only meats I eat weekly are turkey and the occasional chicken nugget from Cookout or Chic-Fil-A. I haven't considered myself to be the most carnivorous person on the planet - I suspect I've only eaten about five hamburgers since coming back to the dark side, which only made me feel super gross and queasy afterwards. That being said, I think I am going to make it my New Year's Resolution to go veggie again. But I think more it's going go to be like a Back From Cambodia Resolution, since I'll be spending New Years there, and I wouldn't want to be rude and not eat any sort of food offered to me while I'm over, even if it is chicken, dog, or cat.

Maybe I am becoming Buddhist after all...

No comments: