Wednesday, January 27, 2010

and don't worry.

Recently things have been.

There's a lot going on and a lot to do, but I feel as though I am just sitting here watching everything happen instead of being an active part in life right.

I know God is present. He's around. He's doing things. He's good. He's good. He's good.

Leslie said that listening to Coldplay puts her into really weird moods, and that's all I've been listening to the past five days, so maybe that's the reason.

But it's soooooo good.

Of the two major break ups I have experienced in my lifetime, in the days/months that followed, when I knew I was TOTALLY over it, drastic measures were inflicted upon my hair. One consisted of a dye job and the other resulted in my hair becoming the same height of my ears.

I haven't dated anyone and I haven't broken up with anyone at this point, so perhaps this trend of breakup/hair change is inconsistent.

How do you tell someone you're sorry for, basically, being a bitch and then invite them to coffee or something? You know it's gonna be awkward. You know it might not be the best decision, But you still feel like you need to do it...?

If I had an iPad, I could write a blog upside down while running on a tredmill and eating pizza at the same time.

Confidence is the key.

I want to be creative like this.

No comments: