Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Have Phnom Philm In My Nose.

Recently has been good. I went away to the beach this past weekend with my two best friends. It was lovely, indeed. The beach is a good place to renew and remind and recharge and refresh, even if you don't go onto the beach for more than an hour. Just the quiet, lazy, laid back atmosphere is enough to make you feel good. Anyway. I had the bright idea to bring a notebook with us in the car, which turned into Kyle and I's "notebook of adventure" or "thoughts notebook". Regardless of what we want to call it, it's funny. Anyway, a few excerpts that really capture the weekend. I'm not going to tell which of us this is coming from. It makes it more fun that way.

-

"This is dumb. 3 freaking girls & me. They're talking about swimsuits. Lame. Chelsea cuts Travis' netting out of his. Cute. Ouch. Freaking yellow car."
"Kyle thinks he's a child of God but I'm pretty sure his mom's name is Tammy..."
"Is it wrong that I keep thinking about my English teacher eating a strawberry? Oh well."
"Claire now has on a black cardigan on. I'm still holding in strong in a t-shirt b/c I may be having a heatstroke."
"If I had to think of one word to describe this roadtrip...it would probably be: permeable. Ok, cool."
"Sarah's feet are on the dash, the sun is beginning to set & things R abt 2 get CRAZIE!! :)"
"Chelsea said I'm not allowed to touch Travis."
"Yes Finally Even 2:2. Ha! N-E-WAY We just played a round of creepy hand pound fist-jellyfish-turkey-bra."
"If this were a video game that guy would be dead. Swerve first, look later. I am pretty sure Keri wants to sit in the middle and lean to the left round the curve. Yea he'd be cool if it was '87-'92!"
"I can't see what I am doing. (thats what she said) its so quiet in here I wish someone would say something but if I said something it would probably be in appropriate."
"Jesus forgives! & loves he desires intamacy with us his Children. Chelsea and Sarah are gifts from God to me. Lord please bless them. They are cool & loving. & I shout out to God with a voice of triumph! Lord you Reign! Okay I Love you dude!"
"Keri dresses really cool and Travis is cool too except we're having to listen to country muzik. I guess I can handle it for now but maybe not forever. I'm pretty sure country music is of the devil and the only thing you hear in Hell is Randy Travis and Martina McBride. 24/7."
"We R @ South Port & now we R Not. L8R!"
"Sunday or Sonday yo! I need some coffey bruh! We R on the Way to Port City Church...yeah it is going to be awesome...wow time flies. CRAZY."
"Now we are going to see the beach. w00t. "
"We went 2 buy a dern kite but they were >$14.00. Ripoff! We are blocks from the shore. I like the atmosphere...sandals...barefeet...shades...cool beach houses & JMM in the background. God is good and cool."
"I want to be in a redneck yatch club...only red for a little while then tan-neck since I'll always be on the water. And fishing poles. AND a Corona. Then I'd be set. Okay, thanks."
"it is a-okay to wear a cardigan @ the beach. even when it is sunny outside."
"I wonder what it would be like to be a flower petal. Not the whole flower just the petal. I just sure hope she'd love me not. Because after all it sure would be difficult dating a flower petal."
"74 is my least favorite road. but its the road that connects three places that i love. ironic."
"sometimes when people who are not sexy at all try to act sexy, it does not make them sexy but really just makes everyone else feel uncomfortable."
"I do not CARE what anyone says I AM the Greatest Man on Earth."
"i like the beach. i like God. i like coming home. i like it. living."

-

okay is it summer yet?

No comments: