Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

I typically try not to make this blog full of complaints. And I don't even really ever blog about my daily happenings, but today was so bad that I feel like I just need to document it. This blog will be even funnier than the fifty times I told all these stories today because the NyQuil is beginning to take effect on my sanity and eyelids for the night.

A Timeline of Today's Events:

8am-Woke up crusty. And sweaty. I am going to be blunt here. Crusty from the snot hardened onto my nose from a night of runny nose fun.
8:45am-Out of the shower. Spill contact solution all over myself.
8:50am-While applying my powder foundation, I somehow manage to spill the majority of the container all over the floor.
9:45am-Breakfast with Chelsea in the cafeteria. Not good coffee. At all.
10:30am-Counseling class. No caffeine. Outside for our lab. Enduring the heat and pollen. Dying.
12pm-1:30pm- ResLife. Miserable. No air conditioning. No caffeine. No business.
1:30pm-Test in Family Problems that was pretty easy. Still no caffeine. Got out early.
2pm-Go back to apt before Spanish. Vacuum up spilt make up this morning.
2:10pm-Find Cheerwine in fridge. CAFFEINE! Mange to spill it ALL OVER my bedroom. It was all over my dress, all over my hair, all over the carpet. All over everything. Red. Everywhere.
2:12pm-Begin the clean up process. Miserable.
2:25pm-Sulk in bed before going to Spanish.
3:00pm-Spanish class. Miserable. Terrible. I hate this class.
3:45pm-Get out of Spanish early (woo!) My teacher compliments my "lovely" dress I am wearing. I smile and say, "thanks it's actually from the maternity section!" and she replies with, "oh, well CONGRATULATIONS!!" in front of like five people.. I mean seriously. I have to reiterate and repeat that I am in fact not pregnant and just so happened to purchase this damn dress from the maternity section of Old Navy. Great. Awesome.
4:00pm-Sulk in bed again. Listen to angsty music. Amy rubs my back.
5:00pm-ELLEN! Not miserable.
5:45pm-Caf dinner with Chelsea. Lovely.

This is basically my terrible no good very bad day. In hindsight it doesn't seem too dismal, but I think what made it worse is that I have felt bad all day. Like I have been watching my day happen but I am not really in the present moment. I rushed through everything today with shaky hands and a racing mind. This doesn't happen. Probably the lack of caffeine. And I feel like I haven't eaten a lot of protein lately. Who knows. Just shaky and racy. It's so strange. I calmed down this evening though. Gah.


Summer needs to hurry up.

1 comment:

JORDAN said...

Hahaha...I am really sorry your day was so bad, but I did get a good laugh out of this. Especially the maternity dress part...

You need to let me know when you are coming home and when you leave for passport. I miss you!