Sunday, September 20, 2009

Serp. I Just Made That Word Up On Accident.

I am glad I went to the beach blast but I am not glad I missed lots of things in Asheville this weekend.

I am at the point in my life where I have to make decisions.

And I can't decide if I like that or not.

Sometimes it's easier for people to just tell me what to do I think.

I think that if I'm supposed to "ask" and it will be "given unto me", then it's alright if I pray for big things to happen.

With big people.

In who knows where.

I think that I am super exhausted, as "vacation-y" as this weekend was.

It's okay to be friends with people who are different than me.

It's good that I am an individual and listen to better music than everyone else. But not admit that I don't like their music and just listen to it because they're individuals too.

It's alright to pray out loud and have the ocean's cry be the response.

You can be a willow tree, a pine tree, a palm tree, or any other tree in this love that is like a hurricane.

Your favorite Beatle can be Ringo or George and no one will judge you.



Basically what I am trying to say is that I should not have hooked my debit card up to itunes.

No comments: