Wednesday, March 31, 2010

let that be enough.

There's a definite break in my heart.

No, no, no. It hasn't come from any certain person or certain event in my life, it's always been there. Chances are, you sometimes feel it too.

I have a past, and a present. My heart is pulled towards each of them.
I have oodles of future opportunities. My heart is pulled all over the place.
I have two homes. My heart is pulled towards each of them.
I know right and wrong. My heart is pulled towards each of them.
I know God and I know the world. My heart is pulled towards each of them.
I know love and I know Love. My heart is pulled towards each of them.

There isn't anything better than God's Love.
There ISN'T anything better than God's Love.
There isn't ANYTHING better than God's Love.
There isn't anything BETTER than God's Love.
There isn't anything better than GOD's Love.
There isn't anything better than God's LOVE.

A love that never fails, never ends, and always proves itself to me though it doesn't have to.

Only one interview, three classes, one and a half hours of Residence Life, and a crossword puzzle stand in the way of me leaving home number two to go to home number one.

I am going to write about home next time. Remind me.

1 comment:

Kyle Smith said...

this is really awesome. I like it. a lot.