Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Class Notes.

A glimpse into my school notebooks. Leslie asked to borrow some class notes today and I was embarrassed to hand her my papers filled with doodles and other random crap. Oh well.

Recently, six word phrases/poems/scribblings/nothings/words. Now I didn't take no Sylvia Little-Sweat poetry class and I'm not trying to say I'm any sort of a poet, but words easily go together sometimes.These are a few of my favorites from today. One is twelve words, two stanzas. Geez.

Ahem.

-

i
don't
pay
attention
in
class.

-

Father,
Spirit,
Son,
You
are
One.

-

resurrect
my
heart
from
the
pit.

-

are
you
hearing
what
i'm
crying?

-

my
heart
is
an
empty
vessel.

fill
my
vessel
with
Your.
light.

-

fin.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

yup! I hear ya! And I love your short poems. I usually start with a doodle around the hole punch holes and then they expand up the margin!

Happy note taking to you!