Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nice Ta Meet Cha.

I just spent two hours doing Spanish homework.

And watching Titanic at the same time.

I don't understand how the Avett Brothers can be so sad and happy all at the same time. I like them because they write about things I've felt and places I've been to. Or are within a three hour radius of me. And because they are good.

I don't understand how I can feel content and so sad all at the same time.
I can't cry right now. It's physically impossible.

I'd like to though.

The theme of this past weekend wasn't 'Renewal' in any way, shape, form, or fashion, but it was refreshing nonetheless. It was good to be with two friends that I love and that love me. Especially one that knows and loves the same things that I do and one that doesn't care that I blab about the same sorry situation all weekend. And one with a beard and one with scarves. And two with matching shoes. And a cool youth group.





'we sat at lake junaluska.
and cried over where we would wed.
if it's this place or any other,
it's not where i am, it's who i'm with.'

No comments: